Eagle Fish Finder
Eagle Electronics started manufacturing fish finders back in 1982 and now, by using Eagle, fish finders are available that make the best use of both sonar and GPS technologies for all levels of experience and all budgets.
Eagle fish finders are easy to use, feature-packed, affordable and accurate. Exactly what is needed to make your days’ fishing easy.
From the compact new Eagle Fish Finder Cuda 128 at under $100 to the powerful Eagle Seacharter Fish Finder with superb features like GPS combined with sonar for under $500, you are sure to find an Eagle Fish Finder to suit your needs and budget.
The newest Eagle Fish Finder – the TriFinder® 2 has the widest, highest-resolution underwater viewing yet, with 3-times the coverage to the left, right and under your boat. Up to 150° of fish-finding coverage!
- Tracks to depths of 800 feet
- Displays depth and position of fish targets to
the left, right and below your boat, and hidden in weeds and other
- 4″ (10.2 cm) diagonal screenFilm
- High-definition 240×160 resolution
- Backlit screen and keypad
- 16-level grayscale
- Incredible Eagle® 3-Beam
BroadView transducer delivers up to 150° of fish-finding
coverage with high sensitivity settings
- Depth capability to 800 ft*
(244 m) with 1500 watts of peak-to-peak power
- TargetTrack feature displays
depths of individual suspended targets and their locations – to
the left, right and underneath your boat
- FishReveal feature exposes
fish targets hidden in surface clutter, weed beds, thermoclines,
and other types of underwater cover
- HyperScroll feature locates
and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP)
automatically adjusts your settings for the best sonar picture
- Patented GRAYLINE® separates
fish from nearby structure and bottom
- Advanced Fish I.D. shows underwater
targets in different sizes of fish symbols
- FishTrack displays target
depth readings above fish symbols
- Selective on/off sonar alarms:
Shallow, Deep, and Fish
- Advanced new receiver design
offers enhanced sensitivity and target detail, as well as greater
resistance to electrical interference
- High-speed screen updates during
depth range changes provide smooth, continuous underwater viewing
- Internal back-up memory for
key sonar settings
- Completely sealed and waterproof,
even for use in harsh saltwater environments
- Full one-year warranty
Eagle Fish Finder TriFinder 2 Manual Eagle Fish Finder TriFinder 2 Press Release Eagle Fish Finder Parts – customize your Fish Finder with parts and accessories
The Eagle Fish Finder TriFinder 2 usually sells for around $179. Our specially selected and recommended suppliers often offer special deals and rebates. Please click here to check for the best and most up-to-date prices for the Eagle Fish Finder TriFinder 2.
Fish-Finder-Review only recommends suppliers who meet our three criteria,
so you get a great deal:
1. Provide the cheapest possible shipping
2. Drive prices as low as possible.
3. Guarantee what they sell.